Monday 12 December 2011

Before Christmas








Minus Sun's stall in Bust Magazine Christmas Craftacular



Museum of Childhood















































I was pretty busy in last couple of weeks with no time to update this blog. Blame on the Christmas, busy with shopping and making stuff...

On 27 November, I went to Bust Magazine Christmas Craftacular in York Hall, East London. It was a great event with lots of interesting stalls. After that, I visited V&A Museum of Childhood. There are so many adorable old toys and clothing. I was really inspired by those vintage graphics and hand made children-wear.

The following few weeks, I have been preparing Christmas presents for my friends. I finished a patchwork cushion cover and two leather pencil / glasses cases. Christmas is always exciting for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment